"Siri, increase upstairs temperature by 3 degrees."
Apple HomeKitTM technology provides an easy, secure way to control your home's lights, doors, thermostats, and more from your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch. The iComfort® S30 and iComfort® E30 thermostats are now compatible with Apple HomeKit, allowing you to control your thermostat using the Apple Home App or the Lennox iComfort® Home Companion App.
Using the Apple Home App or the iComfort® Home App you can:
Change iComfort® thermostat setpoints
Change iComfort® thermostat mode (heat , cool, auto or off)
Check the current status of your iComfort® thermostat
You can also:
Control and automate your iComfort® thermostat using Scenes via the Apple Home App. Learn more
Use Siri voice commands to control your thermostat. Learn more
To Automate and Remotely access your HomeKit-enabled iComfort® thermostat away from home, you will need a home hub (HomePod / Apple TV / iPad). Learn more
Voice control your temperature
"Siri, what is the temperature of (thermostat name)"
"Siri, set (thermostat name) to (75) degrees"
"Siri, increase (thermostat name) by (3) degrees"
"Siri, heat up (thermostat name)"
Before you start
- Make sure your home Wi-Fi network is up and has internet access.
- Your Lennox iComfort® S30 / E30 is powered on and nearby.
- Your iOS device (iPhone / iPad / iPod touch) is connected to home wifi network and you are signed in to your iCloud account.
- To remotely access your HomeKit enabled iComfort® thermostat away from home, you will need a home hub (HomePod / Apple TV / iPad).
- Learn More
Step 1 of 5
Use your iOS device to setup WiFi for your iComfort® thermostat
- On your iComfort® S30 / E30 go to Menu > Settings > HomeKit > select "enter WAC mode"
- On your iOS device go to the Wi-Fi Settings and under "Setup New Device" look for your iComfort® device and select it. (e.g. 'iComfort® S30 / E30 e0fc37')
- Follow the prompts on your iOS device to finish configuring the Wi-Fi connection for your iComfort® thermostat.
Step 2 of 5
Pair your iComfort® thermostat with Apple HomeKitYou can pair your iComfort® thermostat with Apple HomeKit using the Apple Home App or the iComfort® Home App.
- Within the Home app, go to your desired home and select "Add Accessory"
- If HomeKit Pairing Code does not show up on your iComfort® thermostat, select "Don't Have a Code" and then select your iComfort® accessory listed on next page.
- Now scan or enter the HomeKit Pairing code shown on your iComfort® thermostat.
Step 3 of 5
Pair your iComfort® thermostat with Apple HomeKit
- After pairing is complete, you can now edit the name and assign a room for your iComfort® accessory. Then click "Done"
- You have now successfully paired your iComfort® thermostat to HomeKit!
- (If you've never set-up Homekit before or are having issues setting up the thermostat with Homekit,
please refer and pair the thermostat as directed in this Apple Support article.)
Step 4 of 5
- You are all set to control your iComfort® thermostat using HomeKit via the Home App or Siri.
- You can also use the iComfort® Home App to Add and Control any HomeKit compatible Lennox iComfort® thermostats.
- To Automate and Remotely access your iComfort® thermostat, you will need a home hub (HomePod / Apple TV / iPad). Learn More
- You can also create Scenes via the Home App to control your iComfort® thermostat. Learn More
Step 5 of 5